The monopolar forceps by DEWIMED REMA stand for ergonomic design paired with maximum flexibility. Unsurprisingly, they are among the most popular laparoscopic instruments used by customers all over the world.
- Gall bladder
- Inguinal, umbilical hernia
- and others
The best choice
Convincing quality, maximum flexibility, and easy handling with great value for money: our monopolar forceps.
DEWIMED REMA – Flexibility as a standard
The number of minimally invasive surgical procedures has successively increased over the past decades: Now, a small incision is often sufficient where extensive open surgery used to be necessary. We at DEWIMED REMA make an important contribution to this with our monopolar forceps. Our instruments are now considered part of the standard repertoire used in laparoscopy. We cover the multitude of possible indications in this field through our highly flexible monopolar forceps: a comprehensive set of instrument inserts ensures that our customers are always well-equipped any scenario. Apart from quality and flexibility, the ergonomic design and easy handling of our monopolar forceps is another specific advantage. Just the way it is done at DEWIMED REMA.
Advantages of our monopolar forceps
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Reusable and durable
- Comprehensive set of laparoscopy instrument inserts
- Very easy operation and intuitive handling
- Maximum flexibility thanks to EasyChance technology
- Handle can be separated from instrument with just one push
- Available with HF connector and locking device
- All instruments can be rotated by 360° and autoclaved
- Additional option of extra-fast cleaning via Luer-Lock